This beautiful site was chosen in 1903 as the preferred location amidst hundred of acres of Anthier's Farm. Today the original four-bedroom bungalow still commands the most dramatic sunrise views across the pond and beyond the barrier beach. There are beautiful, mature trees affording privacy to the neighboring lots and a manicured lawn rolling down to the pond's edge. The house has been nicely restored. There is a new six bedroom septic system and a two-car carriage house with an additional two-bedroom apartment. This idyllic setting and wonderful old fashioned compound are all an easy five minutes drive from downtown.